If you own a Huawei device and want to flash or upgrade your device then here we demonstrate to you how to flash Huawei GR5 Firmware (Flash File) on your smartphone. Or if you are here to repair your Huawei GR5 if it stuck on the Huawei boot logo or Boot Screen, Stuck on the boot loop… or for any reason, you don’t receive an OTA update.
Huawei GR5 released in 2017. It’s powered by Octa-core 4×1.2 GHz & 4×1.5 GHz Qualcomm MSM8939v2 Snapdragon 616 chipset, Huawei GR5 has 3GB RAM and 16GB of ROM. Huawei GR5 also comes with a dual CAMERA setup: 13 mp in back & 5mp in front camera.
Huawei GR5 comes with a 5.50-inch IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 1920pixels and runs on EMUI 4.0 based on Android 6.0 and it also comes in 3 Colors (White, Black, Gold). This device Powered by a Non-removable 3000 mAh battery.
- Download Stock Firmware from below.
- Install Huawei USB driver on your PC.
- Make Sure: Flashing the right firmware flash file.
Huaweiflashfile.com is not responsible for any damage, try at your own risk.
Download Huawei GR5 Firmware Flash File
On our page, we share with you all versions of Huawei GR5 Firmware. Stock Firmware flash file comes with a zip file so you need to download 7zip or WinRAR to extract this zip file.
Don’t try this firmware flash file with any other Huawei or honor devices. This firmware only supports for the same model of Huawei devices only. We share here all the official files published by the company.
|Build Number||Android OS||Download|
|KII-L05 6.x B330||6.0||FullOTA|
|KII-L05 6.x B340||6.0||OTA|
|KII-L05 6.x B340||6.0||OTA|
How to take Backup Huawei GR5
Before flashing Huawei GR5 Firmware, it’s important to take backup your all personal data include contacts, photos, videos, messages, and important notes.
- Open the backup app from the device home screen menu.
- After that, tap on the backup button and then choose the location where you want to save your backup file.
- Now you want to choose which file you need to backup (It totally depends on you) (Choose- Massages, Calls logs, Contacts, Music, Videos).
- After that, touch on the backup button to take the backup of your data.
- Then set a password, (you can also skip this step if you don’t want).
- After completed then tap on next to begin the backup.
Restore Huawei GR5
- Open the backup app once again.
- Then tap on the restore button.
- Now choose the source of the data where you want to restore and tap on next.
- Then enter your backup data password and tap on OK.
- After that, select the data which one you want to restore and then touch on start on restoration (Massages, Calls, Music, Videos, and others).
- Finally, tap on ok to finish.
How to Flash Huawei GR5
To flash your device you need to follow some pre-requirements, so below to know all the pre-requirements files and follow them to flash your device successfully.
- At least 50% of battery charge.
- SD card 8GB or more.
- Make sure: your device bootloader is already Unlock.
- Right Huawei GR5 flash file for your device: Firmware
- First, download the stock firmware on your pc.
- Then extract the stock firmware and open the extracted folder.
- After that, insert the Micro SD card to your pc.
- Now make a new folder and change the name to dload.
- Copy the UPDATE.APP file and paste the file to your Micro SD card dload folder.
- Now insert the micro SD card to your Huawei phone.
- Then open the Settings app and then > System > System Update.
- After that, tap on the “3 dots” at the top right corner and then tap on Local update.
- Then select the UPDATE.APP file that you copied earlier to your SD card.
- Now your Huawei device update will begin.
- Once completed then check Huawei GR5 flash file successfully flashing.
Also, we have 4 other methods for flashing your device. you can check out: How to flash Huawei firmware
- How to flash Honor 20 Pro
- Flash Honor 8s Stock Firmware
- Huawei Y9 2019 firmware
- Huawei P30 Lite Firmware
Conclusion of Flash Huawei GR5 Firmware
Well, here we have shared how to flash Huawei GR5 Stock Firmware on your PC. However, if you facing any error while downloading all the files you can let us know in the comment section.