Here you can easily find and download Huawei Mate 30 Flash File (Firmware ROM) so that you can easily flash your phone without facing any error. If you don’t receive an OTA update or your device stuck on the Huawei logo, Boot Screen, or stuck in the bootloop screen and you want to repair it then this Huawei Mate 30 Flash File will help you out.
All the Huawei Flash file comes with zip file extensions and which contains Firmware flash file, USB driver & How to flash manual.
Huawei Mate 30 released in 2019. It’s powered by Octa-core 2×2.86 GHz & 2×2.09 GHz & 4×1.86 GHz HiSilicon Kirin 990 chipset, Huawei Mate 30 has 6/8GB RAM and 128GB of ROM. Huawei Mate 30 also come with four CAMERA setups: 40 MP + 16 MP + 8 mp in back & 24 mp in front camera.
Huawei Mate 30 has a 6.62-inch IPS LED with a resolution of 1080 x 2340pixel, It runs on EMUI 10 based on Android 10 and it also comes in 4 Colors (Black, Space Silver, Cosmic Purple, Emerald Green). This device Powered by a Non-removable 4200mAh battery.
- Download Stock Firmware from below.
- Install Huawei USB driver on your PC.
- Make Sure: Flashing the right firmware flash file.
Huaweiflashfile.com is not responsible for any damage, try at your own risk.
Understanding the Huawei Mobiles Firmware REGION/COUNTRY code is easy, below we share the way to find the exact Huawei Software Upgrade version.
Example: firmware version =>TAS-L29C150B170
TAS-L29: is Device model
C150: is region/country/provider version
B170: is Build / Firmware Version
So this firmware is for Huawei Mate 30 with model TAS-L29 Which is marketed globally.
|Europe Vodafone||C02||ATT USA||C07||General Free intern. Version||C900|
|T-Mobile USA||C85||Russia||C10||Telefonica / O2||C21|
|Spain Yoigo||C86||Russia||C170||Czech Republic of Telefonica / O2||C40|
|Türkei||C121||Latin America||C112||Italia TIM||C55|
|Asia (Pacific)||C209||Asia (Pacific)||Asia (Pacific)||Middle East & Africa||C185|
Download Huawei Mate 30 Firmware Flash File
On our page, we share with you all versions of Huawei Mate 30 Firmware. Stock Firmware flash file comes with a zip file so you need to download 7zip or WinRAR to extract this zip file.
Don’t try this firmware flash file with any other Huawei or honor devices. This firmware only supports for the same model of Huawei devices only. We share here all the official files published by the company.
|Build Number||Android OS||Download|
How to take Backup Huawei Mate 30
Before flashing Huawei Mate 30 Firmware, it’s important to take backup your all personal data include contacts, photos, videos, messages, and important notes.
- Open the backup app from the home screen menu.
- Tap on the backup button and choose the location where you want to save your backup file.
- Choose the files you want to backup (Choose- Massages, Calls logs, Contacts, Music, Videos) (It totally depends on you).
- Touch on backup.
- Then set a password, (you can also skip this step if you don’t want).
Restore Honor 8A Pro
- Open the backup app.
- Tap on restore.
- Choose source data where you want to restore.
- Tap next.
- Enter the backup data password
- Tap on OK.
- select the data you want to restore and then tap start restoration (Massages, Calls, Music, Videos, and others).
- Finally, tap on ok to finish.
How to Flash Huawei Mate 30
To flash your device you have to follow some requirements, so check below to know all the requirements files and follow them to flash your device successfully.
- At least 50% of battery charge.
- SD card 8GB or more.
- Make sure: your device bootloader is already Unlock.
- Right Huawei Mate 30 flash file for your device: Firmware
- Download the stock firmware on your pc.
- Extract the stock firmware and open the extracted folder.
- Insert the Micro SD card to your pc.
- Now make a new folder on SD Card and change the folder name to dload.
- Copy UPDATE.APP file and paste the file to your Micro SD card dload folder.
- Insert microSD card to your Huawei phone.
- Open the Settings app and then > System > System Update.
- Tap on “3 dots” at the top right corner and tap on Local update.
- Select UPDATE.APP file that you copied earlier to your SD card.
- Now your Huawei device update will begin.
- Now your Huawei device update will begin.
- you have successfully flashed Huawei Mate 30 flash file.
Also, we have 4 other methods for flashing your device. you can check out: How to flash Huawei firmware
- How to flash Honor 20 Pro
- Flash Honor 8s Stock Firmware
- Huawei Y9 2019 firmware
- Huawei P30 Lite Firmware
Well, here we have shared how to flash Huawei Mate 30 Stock Firmware on your PC. moreover, if you are facing any error while downloading all the files you can let us know in the comment section.