If you own a Huawei device and want to flash or upgrade your device then here we demonstrate to you how to flash Huawei MediaPad T1 10 firmware on your smartphone. Or if you are here to repair your Huawei MediaPad T1 10 if it stuck on the Huawei boot logo or Boot Screen, Stuck on the boot loop… or for any reason, you don’t receive an OTA update.
Huawei MediaPad T1 10 released in October 2018. It’s powered by Octa-core (2×2.6 GHz Cortex-A76 & 2×1.92 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55) HiSilicon Kirin 980 (7 nm), Huawei P30 Pro has 6/8 GB of RAM and 128/256/512 GB of ROM. Huawei P30 Pro also comes with a dual CAMERA setup: 40+20+8 mp in back & 32 MP in front camera. The Huawei MediaPad T1 10 Price is about 880EURO.
Huawei MediaPad T1 10 comes with a 6.47-inch IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels, The Huawei MediaPad T1 10 runs on EMUI 8.1 based on Android 8.0 Pie and it also comes in 3 Colors (Black, Blue, Red). Huawei MediaPad T1 10 Powered by a Non-removable 4200 mAh battery.
- Download Stock Firmware from below.
- Install Huawei USB driver on your PC.
- Make Sure: Flashing the right firmware flash file.
Huaweiflashfile.com is not responsible for any damage, try at your own risk.
Download Huawei MediaPad T1 10 Firmware Flash File
On our page, we share with you all versions of Huawei P30 Pro Firmware. Stock Firmware flash file comes with a zip file so you need to download 7zip or WinRAR to extract this zip file.
Don’t try this firmware flash file with your any other Huawei or honor devices. This firmware only supports for the same model of Huawei devices only. We share here all the official files published by the company.
|T1-A21w 2015-12-29 4.4.x||4.4||OTA|
|T1-A21w 2016-10-14 4.4.x||4.4||OTA|
How to take Backup Huawei MediaPad T1 10
Before flashing Huawei MediaPad T1 10 Firmware, it’s important to take backup your all personal data include contacts, photos, videos, messages, and important notes.
- Open the backup app from the device home screen menu.
- After that, tap on the backup button and then choose the location where you want to save your backup file.
- Now you want to choose which file you need to backup (It totally depending on you) (Choose- Massages, Calls logs, Contacts, Music, Videos).
- After that, touch on the backup button to take the backup of your data.
- Then set a password, (you can also skip this step if you don’t want).
- After completed then tap on next to begin the backup.
Restore Huawei MediaPad T1 10
- Open the backup app once again.
- Then tap on the restore button.
- Now choose the source of the data where you want to restore and tap on next.
- Then enter your backup data password and tap ok Ok.
- After that, select the data which one you want to restore and then touch on start on restoration (Massages, Calls, Music, Videos and other).
- Finally, tap on ok to finish.
How to Flash Huawei MediaPad T1 10
To flash your device you need to follow some pre-requirements, so below to know all the pre-requirements files and follow them to flash your device successfully.
- At least 50% of battery charge.
- SD card 8GB or more.
- Make sure: your device bootloader is already Unlock.
- Right Huawei P30 Pro flash file for your device: Firmware
- First, download the stock firmware on your pc.
- Then extract the stock firmware and open the extracted folder.
- After that, insert the Micro SD card to your pc.
- Now make a new folder and change the name to dload.
- Copy the UPDATE.APP file and paste the file to your Micro SD card dload folder.
- Now insert the micro SD card to your Honor phone.
- Then open the Settings app and then > System > System Update.
- After that, tap on the “3 dots” at the top right corner and then tap on Local update.
- Then select the UPDATE.APP file that you copied earlier to your SD card.
- Now your Huawei device update will begin.
- Once completed then check Huawei MediaPad T1 10 flash file successfully flashing.
Also, we have 4 other methods for flashing your device. you can check out here:
- How to flash Honor 20 Pro
- Flash Honor 8s Stock Firmware
- Huawei Y9 2019 firmware
- Huawei P30 Lite Firmware
Conclusion of Huawei MediaPad T1 10 Firmware:
Well, here we have shared how to flash Huawei MediaPad T1 10 Stock Firmware on your PC. However, if you facing any error while downloading all the files you can let us know in the comment section.