If you own a Huawei device and want to flash or upgrade your device then here we demonstrate to you how to flash Huawei P30 Lite firmware on your smartphone. Or if you are here to repair your Huawei P30 Lite if it stuck on the Huawei boot logo or Boot Screen, Stuck on the boot loop… or for any reason, you don’t receive an OTA update.
Huawei P30 Lite released in May 2019. It’s powered by OOcta-core (4×2.2 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.7 GHz (Cortex-A53) HiSilicon Kirin 710 chipset, Huawei P30 Lite has 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB of ROM. Huawei P30 Lite also comes with Quad CAMERA setup: 48 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP or 24+ 8+ 2 mp in back & 32 MP in front camera. The Huawei Honor 8s Price is about 350USD.
Huawei P30 Lite comes with a 6.15-inch IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2312 pixels, The Huawei P30 Lite runs on EMUI 10 based on Android 9.0 Pie and it also comes in 3 Colors (Peacock Blue & Midnight Black, Pearl White). Huawei P30 Lite Powered by a Non-removable 4000 mAh battery.
- Download Stock Firmware from below.
- Install Huawei USB driver on your PC.
- Make Sure: Flashing the right firmware flash file.
Huaweiflashfile.com is not responsible for any damage, try at your own risk.
Download Huawei P30 Lite Firmware Flash File
On our page, we share with you all version of Huawei Honor 8s Firmware. Stock Firmware flash file comes with a zip file so you need to download 7zip or WinRAR to extract this zip file.
Don’t try this firmware flash file with your any other Huawei or honor devices. This firmware only supports for the same model of Huawei devices only. We share here all the official files published by the company.
|MAR-LX1M Marie-L21MEA 18.104.22.168(C461E4R1P5)||Android 9||FullOTA|
|(C605E5R4P2)MAR-LX3 MAR-L23 Marie-L23A 22.214.171.124||Android 9||FullOTA|
|MAR-LX3 MAR-L03 Marie-L03A 126.96.36.199(C45E6R1P5)||Android 9||FullOTA|
|MAR-LGRP2-OVS 188.8.131.52||Android 9||FullOTA|
|(C432E5R2P3)MAR-LX1A MAR-L21 Marie-L21A 184.108.40.206||Android 9||FullOTA|
|MAR-LX2 MAR-L22 Marie-L22A 220.127.116.11(C185E5R4P1)||Android 9||FullOTA|
|MAR-AL00 Marie-AL00A 18.104.22.168(C00E212R1P16)||Android 9||FullOTA|
|MAR-LX2 4Gb 128Gb MAR-L22B Marie-L22A 22.214.171.124(C675E5R1P5)||Android 9||FullOTA|
|(C01E156R1P16)MAR-AL00 Marie-TL00A 126.96.36.199||Android 9||FullOTA|
|(C00E137R1P16)MAR-AL00 Marie-AL00A 188.8.131.52||Android 9||FullOTA|
|MAR-LX1A MAR-L21 Marie-L21A 184.108.40.206(C431E6R2P3)||Android 9||FullOTA|
|Marie-LGRP2-OVS 220.127.116.11 MAR-LGRP2-OVS 18.104.22.168||Android 9||OTA|
|MAR-L02J-CUST 22.214.171.124(C111)||Android 9||OTA|
|MAR-L01A-PRELOAD 126.96.36.199(C891R2)||Android 9||OTA|
|MAR-L01A-CUST 188.8.131.52(C891)||Android 9||FullOTA|
|MAR MAR-LX2J-CUSTC111B27 (184.108.40.206)||Android 9||OTA|
|MAR-L01A-CUST 220.127.116.11(IRLC555)||Android 9||OTA|
|MAR MAR-LGRP2-OVSB19-log (18.104.22.168)||Android 9||OTA|
|MAR MAR-LX2J-CUSTC111B13 (22.214.171.124)||Android 9||OTA|
|(C10E4R3P1)MAR-LX1M Marie-L21MEA 126.96.36.199||Android 9||FullOTA|
|MAR-LX1 Marie-L21A 188.8.131.52(C432E5R2P3)||Android 9||FullOTA|
|(C432E5R2P3)MAR-LX1 Marie-L21A 184.108.40.206||Android 9||FullOTA|
|(C605E5R4P2)MAR-LX3 Marie-L23A 220.127.116.11||Android 9||FullOTA|
How to take Backup Huawei P30 Lite
Before flashing Huawei P30 Lite Firmware, it’s important to take backup your all personal data include contacts, photos, videos, messages, and important notes.
- Open the backup app from the device home screen menu.
- After that, tap on the backup button and then choose the location where you want to save your backup file.
- Now you want to choose which file you need to backup (It totally depending on you) (Choose- Massages, Calls logs, Contacts, Music, Videos).
- After that, touch on the backup button to take the backup of your data.
- Then set a password, (you can also skip this step if you don’t want).
- After completed then tap on next to begin the backup.
Restore Huawei P30 Lite
- Open the backup app once again.
- Then tap on the restore button.
- Now choose the source of the data where you want to restore and tap on next.
- Then enter your backup data password and tap ok Ok.
- After that, select the data which one you want to restore and then touch on start on restoration (Massages, Calls, Music, Videos and other).
- Finally, tap on ok to finish.
How to Flash Huawei P30 Lite Firmware
To flash your device you need to follow some pre-requirements, so below to know all the pre-requirements files and follow them to flash your device successfully.
- At least 50% of battery charge.
- SD card 8GB or more.
- Make sure: your device bootloader is already Unlock.
- Right Huawei P30 Lite flash file for your device: Firmware
- First, download the stock firmware on your pc.
- Then extract the stock firmware and open the extracted folder.
- After that, insert the Micro SD card to your pc.
- Now make a new folder and change the name to dload.
- Copy the UPDATE.APP file and paste the file to your Micro SD card dload folder.
- Now insert the micro SD card to your Huawei phone.
- Then open the Settings app and then > System > System Update.
- After that, tap on the “3 dots” at the top right corner and then tap on Local update.
- Then select the UPDATE.APP file that you copied earlier to your SD card.
- Now your Huawei device update will begin.
- Once completed then check Huawei P30 Lite flash file successfully flashing.
Also, we have 4 other methods for flashing your device. you can check out here:
Conclusion of Huawei P30 Lite Firmware:
Well, here we have shared how to flash Huawei P30 Lite Stock Firmware on your PC. However, if you facing any error while downloading all the files you can let us know in the comment section.